27 Valuable Tips
You Should Know To Get Your Home SOLD FAST and for TOP DOLLAR!
Because your home may well be your largest asset, selling it is probably one of the most important
decisions you will make in your life.
To better understand the home-selling process, a guide has been prepared from current industry insider
Through these 27 tips you will discover how to protect and capitalize on your most important
investment, reduce stress, be in control of your situation, and make the most profit possible.
1. Understand why you are selling your home.
2. Keep the reason(s) you are selling to yourself.
3. Before settling a price, do your homework.
4. Do Some “Home Shopping” yourself.
5. Getting an appraisal is a benefit.
6. Understand what tax assessments really mean.
7. Consult with a Realtor.
8. Ensure you have room to negotiate.
9. Appearances do matter
10. Invite the honest opinions of others.
11. Tidy up and fix everything
12. Allow prospective buyers to visualize themselves in your home.
13. Deal killer odors-Must go!
14. Be a smart seller-Disclose everything.
15. It’s better with more prospects!
16. Keep emotions in check during negotiations.
17. Learn why your buyer is motivated.
18. What the buyer can really pay.
19. When the buyer would like to close.
20. Never sign a deal on your next home until you sell your current home.
21. Moving out before you sell can put you at a disadvantage sometimes
22. Deadlines create a serious disadvantage.
23. Don’t take a low offer personally.
24. Turn that low offer around.
25. Maybe the buyers not qualified.
26. Ensure the contract is complete
27. Resist deviating from the contract.
For more details or any other information, please call Rhea Bai 626-589-7958.